Sunday, April 6, 2008

39 Weeks


I've made it to 39 weeks and still no baby in my arms! I am so big, my belly's fundal height now 38 cms. I've been experiencing stronger pre-labour symptoms the last few days and after my pre-natal appt on Friday my midwife said it should be close! Here's a pic of me that Jeff took at about 38.5 weeks late at night while I was baking cookies. Today I baked some really yummy muffins and got some photo work done. My good friend and assistant Aaron was over helping as well and we finished up a lot this afternoon! I still have 2 wedding album orders I'd like to do right away but I think it'll have to wait until after baby's arrival. We'll see! I got a lot done this week in terms of photography work but unfortunately there's still so much more to do!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Dos Santos said...

A beautiful mama. That's my cousin! I can't wait to hear the news that there's a new little person in the world. love you