Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The last while...

We've had a really eventful last couple of weeks and I've been super busy. First, my brother Ben and sister-in-law Melissa came to visit us and Linnea for a few days. We had a great time with them. We even got to celebrate their first year anniversary with a photoshoot and Jeff's fabulous pizza for dinner. I've been shooting a lot of engagement sessions and of course weddings are what Aaron and I are mainly working on right now. I am really behind with album orders but I hope to get caught up for the most part in August. Jeff's cousin Perry had his girlfriend visit from Copenhagen so we had the chance to meet her and I got to go shopping with her on Whyte Ave too and we had a lot of fun! We both bought the same pair of shoes (different colours though). The last 4 days the three of us were in Leamington, Ontario visiting my grandparents and extended family. My dad and his wife Jeannie flew in for one night as well so that was a treat too! Linnea got to meet her great grandparents for the first time and my cousins and aunts and uncles...I got to catch up with the family and both Jeff and I were well fed by my Aunt Debbie. She is such a great hostess and cook! A highlight too was riding behind Uncle Rick on his gorgeous Harley Davidson. Jeff took it out a couple times on his own as well. We took some photos of Linnea on the bike too. :) Linnea was great on all 4 legs of our flights from YEG to London and back. She barely made a sound besides filling her diapers and slept or played most of the way. She's already a great traveller!! It's great to be back home and I'm super excited about Saturday's wedding and a couple other shoots I'm doing tomorrow. Back to work right away! I will post photos from the last while as soon as I can. First I have to get them off my cards onto the computer!

1 comment:

Jenn W said...

Glad your trip to Ontario went well and Linnea was a good traveller. There is nothing worse than a howling baby the whole way, and if it was your own that would be even more horrible! But Linnea was good!! Yea!! Looking forward to pics from the trip and seeing you guys in about a month and a half!! Take Care, talk to you soon!!