Monday, November 10, 2008
Solid Food!!!!
Today was the big day. We introduced solid food to Linnea although I thought it was pretty liquid-y still. :) We fed her egg yolks that were softly boiled and mashed with milk. The first time she wasn't entirely sure but this evening she ate the entire yolk! It was a pretty messy experience but really cool to see her eat. "Auntie" Amelia was over this afternoon and photographed the first time she ate with Jeff and I present. I haven't had a chance to upload the photos to the computer yet but will get that done hopefully tomorrow. Tonight was super fun as we had "Uncle" Tom visiting us. She danced and giggled and laughed all night and was quite entertaining. We had a great day today and I enjoyed taking a little time away from work. The rest of the week looks crazy and very busy with several family portrait viewings here and a couple maternity studio sessions. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention that Linnea slept for 13 hours last night and I actually went in her room this morning at 11am to wake her up! I stood by her crib watching her sleep for 5 minutes before she stirred awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment