Monday, July 13, 2009

Long time no post....

Sorry that I haven't posted anything on this blog for a very long time!!!! I've been doing most of my personal updates on Facebook and on my photography blog instead as I am finding it very difficult to keep up all 3!

Please visit my photography blog at http://racheljphotography.wordpress.com/ to view recent photos of Linnea that were taken this morning.

Quick update:
She's got 3 molars popping through, she started really walking on July 9. She spent the month of May traveling and was a trooper. The long international flights were tough though. She's about 25 lbs and 30 inches tall and a happy girl. She's recently discovered whining and that's been a bit hard to handle at times. She likes pretty much all foods including a lot of foods with flavour. Good thing since Jeff is a great cook and cooks with chili and garlic a lot. :)

We're headed to the mountains in the morning for 4 nights and very much looking forward to a break that we all need from life around here. I think I simply need time away from my work. I am keeping very busy and it's getting much harder now that Linnea only naps once a day and needs attention almost constantly.

Thanks for checking in! I'll try to post more regularly if I can, otherwise check the photography blog. THANKS everyone!! Much love!





No comments: